Sometime in the next week or two I should be launching a Kickstarter for my next book. I am going to be doing a nude Polaroid book (technically Instax Wide) and I am pretty excited about it because the rough edit I made is really solid. After publishing my recent zine and getting for the next book I decided it was time to organize all my old books and zines and get a good inventory of everything. I found out I am nearly out of a few items and have way too many of a few more. So here’s your last chance to get a few things and a chance to get a few other things cheap. Let’s go through everything!
- Get Your Kicks – GYK was my first book and it sold out in a month. It’s been long gone and has sold for $100. If you had donated to it’s crowd funding it would have been yours for $20.
- Dinner With Igor – My second book is all but sold out. There are 18 copies left and I am pulling a few of those for the Kickstarter so get yours now while you have the chance.
- Food Tattoos – Food Tattoos was a stretch goal for the Dinner With Igor Kickstarter. Everyone who funded that Kickstarter got a copy for free. I only have 6 copies left so get yours now!
- Fuck LA – I only made 50 copies for the LA Art Book Fair and it’s long gone. Although I do have one slightly damaged copy that April O’Neil signed if anyone is interested…
- Same Old City – I made this NYC themed zine for the NY Art Book Fair last year and there are only 5 copies left. This is probably my favorite zine and the best thing I have done since Get Your Kicks. I would get it while you still have a chance.
- Arts – Arts is a collection of black and white portraits of artists with their art on the opposite page. It includes a ton of amazing artists like Molly Crabapple, Buff Monster, Lamour Supreme, Nick & Penelope Gazin and a ton of others. But (I assume because of the lack of nudity) it didn’t sell very well. I was really disappointed because I am very happy with the zine. You can now get it 25% off.
- Public – My public nudity zine has sold pretty well but it’s fairly new so I have plenty of copies left. So no rush getting one of the last copies and no sale either. It’s a pretty fun zine though.
- Unrealized Projects – This is my newest effort. Three black and white zines, limited to 50 copies, with a signed/numbered insert packaged in a black envelope for just $12. I have about half of these left after the NY Art Book Fair.
- Limited Editions On Sale!
- Same Old City might be almost gone but the Same Old City special edition is signed/numbered and comes with a 5″x7″ is not. I have about a dozen left still so it’s now 25% off!
- Same deal with the Public special edition. I have about a dozen left and would like to get rid of a few of these. Signed/Numbered plus April O’Neil/Shay Laren print. 25% off!
- Arts with an original Penelope Gazin drawing. Penelope drew the cover of Arts five times for me in exchange for a photo of a tiny puppy on a huge butt. It was a great barter and now you can get Arts plus one of her drawings for only $30. First come first serve on the drawings.
- Oh, I just realized I have a few copies of Dinner With Igor signed by Dana DeArmond left too! Let’s knock $5 off the price.
So yeah! Go buy some stuff and help me get ready for the launch of my new book. I want these zines out of my office!