Right now I am in Aspen for the Winter X Games. It was 1 degree out yesterday… but it was a warm cold. I am in a hotel with an outdoor hot tub. It’s all pretty awesome. Thursday night I shot the X-Games kickoff party that Sailor Jerry Rum threw at the Sky Hotel. I got to meet legendary mohawked skier Glen Plake who was a hero of mine when I was a kid. He was rolling with Tanner Hall and all the kids wanted pictures with them. Freeskier Sean Pettit was double fisting Sailor Jerry and just pouring shots into his friends mouths and things started getting weird. At some point a dance battle broke out and people were just wilding out.
In other news I will be back in NYC tomorrow and after I recover from this insane trip I will be posting stuff like a mad man. So much good stuff coming soon. Get excited!
The Adult Entertainment Expo or AEE as the kids call it is a giant porn trade show that happens the same weekend as the AVN Awards. This year it took place at the Hard Rock Casino and was an insane cluster fuck of porn stars, porn fans and annoyed party photographers trying to push through people trying to sell me dildos or something. I spent less time at the AEE this year than in past years because I was too busy taking photos of naked porn stars in my hotel room. Don’t judge me.
Honestly I would have a lot more to say about all of this if I had slept since Vegas and it wasn’t 3AM and I wasn’t in Aspen, CO trying to upload a shit load of photos from the X-Games kick off party right now. But I needed to get these damn photos up ASAP so there you have it. They are NSFW of course.
The Adult Video News Awards happens every year in Las Vegas and it honors the great performances in the adult entertainment world. The world hold its collective breath waiting to find out who won the best double penetration scene. Okay maybe it’s not quite as main stream as the Oscars but I know a lot of people who care probably way too much about these awards and a bunch of people cry every year win or lose.
The show was hosted by Dave Attell with Bree Olson and Sunny Leone and it included an acrobatic show from Belladonna and a hip hop performance from Too $hort that was the highlight of the show. The awards were not without amazing technical difficulties that ended up making the whole thing pretty hilarious. I had a great time plus the three major female awards were won by girls I have photographed. My homegirl Bobbi Starr won the big prize, Female Performer of the Year. EDM fan and twitter assassin Jessie Andrews took home Best Actress and a girl I just shot last week named Brooklyn Lee took home Best New Starlet. I was pretty happy for them all. Jessie’s movie Portrait of a Call Girl won a bunch of awards including best picture as well.
I was shooting the awards for all the Village Voice Media papers including the Voice, LA Weekly, SF Weekly, Miami New Times, Houston Press, Denver West World and a bunch of others… so you might see these shots all over the damn place. Plus I was shooing for AVN as well so they gave me full access to run around and shoot whatever I want so I got some pretty awesome shots of everyone before, during and after the show.
These photos are of course a bit NSFW and they are a lot of fun. You should check them out.
My life is too insane to deal with websites right now but I am fucking trying. As you may know I have been in Las Vegas shooting the AVN Awards and the surrounding madness. I am back in LA now and trying to get a bunch of stuff up but I am crashing at a friends house and time is not on my side. So let’s bang this out.
Last Wednesday Hunter Moore and isanyoneup.com threw an AVN Launch party at the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay. If you don’t know who Hunter or his website is you should probably google it. It’s pretty horrible but also hilarious. Somehow no one tried to fight Hunter and everyone had a good time. I met some Gods Girls who wanted me to take some naked photos of them so we went in a back room and shot a bunch of NSFW photos of them and Hunter. Good times.
Anyway, just look at the photos and god willing there will be a bunch more later today or tomorrow. Tons of madness coming!
What seems like 10 years ago but was probably about 10 days ago before I was out shooting naked girls on this LA/Vegas road trip I was back in NYC shooting naked girls. I shot three people in 24 hours before I left and I want to try to get at least one of those sets up right now. Unfortunately I am at the AVN Awards in Vegas and I have to go take pictures at the Adult Entertainment Expo and get ready to shoot some porn girls who texted me at 8:30 AM today wanting to shoot in my hotel room in a couple hours. So long story short we need to make this story short.
This is Alesandra. I met her through the legendary Whitty Titty. She is an Inked Magazine cover girl and a total babe. We were going to shoot a long time ago but then she went and got giant new boobs and we had to wait until they healed. Well they are healed and we took a bunch of photos in her bedroom. She wanted to shoot in some old band shirt so I brought a bunch of mine over. I also brought my favorite shirt ever which is a Jessie Jackson 1984 presidential campaign t-shirt that I got in a thrift store more than a decade ago.
Sorry I have been MIA guys. LA has been kicking my ass and the internet at this hotel fucking sucks. I have been shooting a bunch of hot ladies and their is proof on my Tumblr and Instagram. I will try to get in at least another update this week before I head to Vegas and shit gets really crazy.
Last night I shot the first and only party I will probably shoot in LA. My friends from Overthrow are out in LA now and doing a weekly Sunday party called Lil Death at a spot called One Eyed Gypsy. I needed something to give to the LA Weekly this week and this seemed perfect. Oddly enough One Eyed Gypsy used to be called Bordello and it was the location of the first party I ever shot for the LA Weekly.
The party was fun and there were babes and some punk rock kids and some nudity and a fight which is pretty much all you can ask for a party. I would talk more about it but I gotta go eat lunch before I can shoot two more girls today before it gets dark. Good times. These pics are slightly NSFW thanks to a girl who randomly pulled her boobs out for me which I appreciated and gave her a drink ticket for.
So the other day I shot two girls (Alesandra & Cailey) and both of them have been in Inked Magazine and both of them were going to the January Inked Magazine release party at some bar called Stash on 14th St. I used to do a lot of work for Inked and then they started having interns shoot their event work for free so as much as I like the people involved with Inked I had sort of been avoiding their events out of some sort of misguided professional respect, but when I heard that my homegirl Kathryn was gonna be going and I realized I could shoot her and Alesandra’s new fake boobs at the same time I decided I was headed to the party.
The party was crazy packed and I sort of kept getting shoved into corners but there were a bunch of hot tattooed babes there and a bunch of Mishka people there so I did work talked to the Mishka kids and got Alesandra and Kathryn naked in the bathroom. It was pretty ideal. The party was fun but there were like 50 photographers there so I got the fuck out and realized it was only like 10:30pm so I went to Warhorse with a friend of mine that I had not seen since the mid ’90s. It was the worst movie I have seen this decade.
So yeah I am headed to LA tomorrow and this site is probably gonna pretty much just turn into a porn site for a while with a bunch of naked chicks and then I go to Vegas and shoot porn parties and stuff. So if you come here for the nudity you are in luck, if you come here for hip NYC nightlife you might wanna come back in February cause I am gone for three weeks. Also I am gonna be doing daily updates on my Tumblr and a lot of stuff on Instagram so you might wanna follow that stuff if you can follow that stuff. I don’t even know how to link to my Instagram but it’s @drivenbyboredom.
Okay, enough of all that. Let’s get to the Inked party pictures. They are NSFW as per my description above.
So a little bit ago I posted all these photos of Jessica Love naked in her kitchen. Well shortly after we took those photos we took a bunch more in her bedroom. I just shot these for her because she wanted some shots of her not in her kitchen and I was just playing around with long exposures and triggering my flash remotely and things like that. I wasn’t planning on even posting them but when I got them back and went through them it turned out there were a bunch of shots I liked and I figured there were enough for a second Jessica Love gallery for you guys. I hope you don’t mind.
You may be wondering why I haven’t updated in 5 days. The truth is I didn’t realize that I hadn’t. I feel like just yesterday wa New Years Eve, but it appears that is not the case. Luckily for us there is magical things happening on DBB and we just have to wait a little bit longer but good things are coming!
So things have been a bit slow around here but for good reason. I have been busting my ass organizing my life and working on projects that will hopefully make everything awesome in the very near future. So let’s break down the exciting shit coming up for Driven By Boredom.
1) Wild Adventures. I am going on a three week trip that should bring some crazy fucking photos to the site. I am going to LA to shoot a bunch of naked girls, Vegas to shoot an isanyoneup.com party and the AVN Awards, then back to LA and the finally to Aspen to shoot the fucking Winter X-Games. Expect a LOT of amazing content coming soon.
2) Driven By Boredom 4.0. I put a down payment on getting this site finally redesigned properly. This site has out grown it’s design and by March things should be a lot cleaner and a lot more functional. As far as you guys should be concerned the galleries will work properly, mobile viewing will be greatly improved and there is going to be a secondary blog which will make it easier to do little updates daily without moving the quality posts off the front page. On top of that the site is going to be much improved on my end making my job easier and improving boring things like SEO and social networking integration.
3) DBB.TV. I can’t give away too much here but there is finally going to be a proper video component to my website and it is going to launch with the new site design. Right now I have to mini web shows in development and hopefully I will have a few episodes of a third show by the time we launch. The shows are going to be really simple things that I can keep up with without spending too much of my time on it so don’t expect anything too crazy but they should be a fun change of pace for the site.
4) Love Me When I’m Gone. Although this isn’t really anything most of you care about I have been busting my ass working on the tribute album to my deceased friend Ross Harman. Everything is done on it and I am going to be releasing the album in late February. It has been taking up a TON of my time and will continue to do so for a little bit longer but it’s a big deal for me and will lead to things you might care more about like…
5) A Web Store. With this record coming out and this new design in place I am going to be relaunching a web store. I built one a long time ago but never really pushed it but with the launch of the new site the store will be featured into the design. You will be able to buy a bunch of stuff including DBB T-shirts, stickers buttons and tote bags as well as other stuff like the tribute record, Fucking Bullshit t-shirts, and prints. Plus other things I have created over the years that I have in boxes in my apartment like The Gaskets merch and some of my friends projects that I have worked on.
Anyway, there are also a few other things going on that I can’t really talk about yet but just know that even though things are a little slow around here right now there is A LOT of magical stuff coming. I hope you guys are at least 15% as excited about this stuff as I am… Cause I am pretty fucking psyched about all of it. See you guys tomorrow.