1. I downloaded Dookie by Greenday today thinking that it was going to be amazing again.Â It was only okay.Â I didn’t even remember any of the lyrics.Â Total dissapointment.
2.Â I am going to be drinking today for the first time in 7 months so look out.Â I will be at the Don Hills XXX-travaganza.Â Like I would possibly be anywhere else.Â I am getting paid to take photos in drinks, which is a first.Â I have also never photographed drunk.Â Last time I drank I broke my point and shoot camera, god willing I will not break my actual camera today.Â I hope to see you guys, I should be up all night.Â Party forever.
3. I saw a dude unconscious on the ground last night. Â It was sleeting last night and I was walking all over the city and just thinking about how happy I was in life and how happy I was to just be walking around the city despite the sleet.Â I then walked around the corner and there is this guy in a pool of blood getting CPR done to him my a drunk girl.Â He regained consciousness and sort of stumbled around.Â The guy who hit him was just standing there talking shit. Â This girl was crying and then the cops showed up so I left.Â Unfortunately I did not have the balls to pull out my camera.
4. Last night I had a friend in town.Â Last time she was in town she got all drunk and did all this coke and I just had to deal with her and it drove me fucking nuts.Â So she was back in town and I told her she could stay at my house which meant I had to blow off plans with another friend.Â They told me to meet them at Darkroom.Â I waited around there for like an hour before they showed up and she was drunk as hell and falling over.Â I asked her not to drink anymore but she went straight to the bar and ordered another and then proceeded to spill it all over her self and anyone with the misfortune of standing within five feet of her.Â I went outside for a second and when I came back she was making out with someone in the corner so I went for my sleet walk as mentioned before.Â When I got back she was gone.Â Who knows where she stayed, but my plans were nicely ruined anyway.
5. I couldn’t sleep last night. Knowing I am going to get to drink today is like X-Mas morning.Â I am totally excited and sort of scared that something horrible is going to happen like practically every other time I’ve had anything to drink.Â I just took another sleeping pill and I am going to crash for another few hours so I can stay up all night tonight.
6. Here is a photo of me the last time I drank on my birthday.Â I made out with 22 girls in a disaster of depravity and disorder.Â It is a miracle that anyone survived.Â See you tonight.Â Keep in mind I am a friendly drunk… just a bit too friendly….